Enchanted Prince's Three Wishes


Once upon a time, in a far-off kingdom, there was a young prince named Henry. He was kind, compassionate, and loved by all the people in his kingdom. One day, while walking in the woods, he stumbled upon a beautiful, enchanted rose. The rose was surrounded by thorns and was in desperate need of help. Henry picked up the rose and carefully removed the thorns from its stem. As soon as he did so, the rose started to glow and transform. Suddenly, a beautiful fairy appeared before him.


"Thank you, kind prince," the fairy said. "You have saved me from my imprisonment in this rose. As a reward, I will grant you three wishes."


Henry was amazed and could hardly believe his luck. He thought carefully for a moment before speaking. "My first wish is for all the people in my kingdom to be happy and prosperous," he said.


The fairy smiled and nodded. "It is done," she said. "Your people will be blessed with happiness and prosperity for as long as you reign as their king."


Henry was thrilled, but he wasn't finished yet. "My second wish is for peace in all the kingdoms of the world," he said.


The fairy smiled again. "It is done," she said. "All the kingdoms of the world will now live in peace and harmony."


Henry was overjoyed. He couldn't believe how lucky he was to have these wishes granted. He thought for a moment before making his final wish.


"My final wish," he said, "is to be with the woman I love. I want to marry her and spend the rest of my life with her."


The fairy looked at him with a warm smile. "I cannot grant that wish," she said, "but I can tell you that true love will find its way to you. You will meet the woman of your dreams, and you will live happily ever after."


With that, the fairy disappeared, and Henry was left standing in the woods, amazed at what had just happened. He went back to his kingdom, and sure enough, his people were happy and prosperous. The other kingdoms of the world were at peace, and Henry was content with his life.


And then, one day, he met a beautiful princess named Isabella. They fell in love and were married in a grand ceremony. They lived happily ever after, just as the fairy had promised

Comments